Conflict Training for the Commercial Sector
Working in the commercial sector and experiencing difficulties with conflict with customers? We can help. Do your people face the following?
- Dealing with customer demands and needing to say no
- Trying to keep a customer calm and end the call within call handling deadlines
- Dealing with difficult telephone calls
- Facing aggression and anger whilst working on their own
- Say no whilst encouraging customers to be calm and reasonable
- Avoid escalating conflict and difficult situations through their own actions
- Keep calm when faced with anger and frustration
- Understand more about their usual reaction to conflict
- Be able to address abuse with more confidence
- Deal with conflict situations effectively and quickly
- Ensure staff preserve and forge a good relationship with customers
and if staff work with customers face to face, then our one day Conflict Management Training course might be for your team. Alternatively we run Lone Worker courses or Managing Violence and Aggression courses depending on the needs of your group.
On our courses we use situations provided by the staff that attend to ensure that the content is relevant and keeps staff engaged. Our courses are delivered using a range of different methods including videos of situations, discussions and through practising the skills.
If your staff deal with customers over the telephone rather than face to face then our Dealing with Difficult Telephone Calls Course is likely to be more suitable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Call centre staff
- Lone workers
- Company representatives
OUR APPROACH TO TRAINING IS SIMPLE
We have specialised in delivering Conflict Management Training since 2003. Using tried and tested techniques, we deliver in an engaging way while meeting the needs of people with different learning styles. We regularly review the content of our sessions to ensure it remains best practice. Our focus is on building and reinforcing your staff’s existing skills in a supportive way. They are then in a position to manage conflict in the most effective and confident manner possible.
Still not sure which course you need?
Please get in touch and we can make sure we help you chose the right course.