Personal Safety Awareness Training
Learn How to Manage Angry and Aggressive Customers and to Stay Safe
All employees who have to face risks to their personal safety awareness from customers or service users.
The course raises understanding of the background and potential risks associated with dealing with potentially violent people. Employees learn skills to conduct a Dynamic Risk Assessment and to manage their own verbal and non-verbal skills in order to calm confrontations.
Personal Safety Awareness Training Course Benefits
By the end of the Personal Safety Awareness Training Course course participants will be better able to:
- Identify why people get angry and aggressive
- Recognise different stages of conflict escalation
- Undertake a ‘Personal Safety Risk Assessment’
- Manage the safety risks they face
- Understand how they respond to anger and aggression
- Demonstrate skills they can use to calm a situation
Personal Safety Awareness Training Course Duration
This Personal Safety Awareness Training course is usually run over a full day. If you require a different delivery arrangement we will do all we can to meet the needs of your group.
The ‘Personal Safety Awareness Training Course’ course is tailored to your organisation. Key content includes:
Background to aggressive behaviour
- Triggers to aggressive behaviour
- Understanding the mindset of an aggressive person
- The legislative framework
- Stages of escalation
- How we may inadvertently compromise our own safety
- Warning signs and symptoms
- ‘Dynamic Personal Risk Assessment’
Responding to conflict
- Our natural response to conflict
- ‘Red rag’ words and phrases
- Signalling non-aggression through body language
- Acknowledging and responding to strong emotions
- Managing unpredictability (drugs, alcohol, mental illness, etc.)
- Saying no effectively
- Managing verbal and non-verbal communication
- Handling abusive behaviour
- Exiting a situation
- Reporting incidents and near misses
If you would like more information about the Personal Safety Awareness Training Course or would like to discuss how this or any other of our conflict management training courses can be tailored to your needs, please contact us .
Professional and personal development for real situations, delivered with real personality, by a real specialist.