Conflict Training for Charities
Do your staff have to face conflict at work?
Would you like to improve their confidence and ability to deal with these challenging situations? Are you considering conflict management training but are not sure what is suitable for your staff? Clients in the Charity sector we work with often face the following situations:
- Needing to manage the expectations of people who are in need
- Managing emotional distress/blackmail
- Managing anger when clients are told it’s not possible
Are these the types of situations your staff encounter? Do they see customers face to face or have to manage difficult telephone calls? If they see customers face-to-face, then our Conflict Management Training course is right for you. By the end of the course your staff will be able to:
- Say no whilst encouraging customers to be calm and reasonable
- Avoid escalating conflict and difficult situations through their own actions
- Keep calm when faced with anger and frustration
- Understand more about their usual reaction to conflict
- Be able to address abuse with more confidence
- Deal with conflict situations effectively and quickly
- Ensure staff preserve and forge a good relationship with clients and sponsors
If your staff have the same issues but their role involves telephone contact with your customers, then our Handling Difficult Telephone calls may be more suitable.
WHO WOULD THE COURSE BE SUITABLE FOR?
In the charity sector we have trained:
- Contact centre staff
- Field working staff
- Retail staff
- Lone working staff
Our approach to conflict management training is simple.
We have specialised in delivering Conflict Management Training since 2003. Using tried and tested techniques, we deliver in an engaging way while meeting the needs of people with different learning styles. We regularly review the content of our sessions to ensure it remains best practice. Our focus is on building and reinforcing your staff’s existing skills in a supportive way. They are then in a position to manage conflict in the most effective and confident manner possible.
Still not sure which course you need? Please get in contact and we can make sure we help you chose the right course.