Conflict Training for Education
Do you work in education? Do these issues sound familiar?
- Having to manage demanding parents and students ‘I didn’t get the grades I need and I want my papers remarked! My son is not doing as well as he should’.
- Managing access/appointments with heads of department/teaching staff ‘I want to see them now…’
- Managing relationships with teaching staff and colleagues ‘But I need… It’s not fair. They …’
If these sound familiar, then our Conflict Training course is right for you. By the end of the course your staff will be able to
- Say no whilst encouraging customers to be calm and reasonable
- Avoid escalating conflict and difficult situations through their own actions
- Keep calm when faced with anger and frustration
- Understand more about their usual reaction to conflict
- Be able to address abuse with more confidence
- Deal with conflict situations effectively and quickly
- Ensure staff preserve and forge a good relationship with clients and organisations
The staff we train are
- Student Support staff
- Reception staff
- Non- teaching staff
Our approach to training is simple
We have specialised in delivering Conflict Management Training since 2003. Using tried and tested techniques, we deliver in an engaging way while meeting the needs of people with different learning styles. We regularly review the content of our sessions to ensure it remains best practice. Our focus is on building and reinforcing your staff’s existing skills in a supportive way. They are then in a position to manage conflict in the most effective and confident manner possible.
Still not sure which course you need? Give get in touch and we can make sure we help you chose the right course.