Conflict Training for Local and Central Government
Are you working in local or central government? Looking to train your staff but not sure which of our courses is the one for you? Do your staff face these situations?
- Managing multiple and complex expectations
- Managing the impact of changing Government legislation
- Managing customers who believe they are being unfairly treated
- Managing aggression from customers who have no one else to turn to
We have a range of courses depending on your needs – Conflict Management Training, Lone Worker Training or Managing Violence and Aggression Training. By the end of our courses your staff will be able to:
- Say no whilst encouraging customers to be calm and reasonable
- Avoid escalating conflict and difficult situations through their own actions
- Keep calm when faced with anger and frustration
- Understand more about their usual reaction to conflict
- Be able to address abuse with more confidence
- Deal with conflict situations effectively and quickly
- Ensure staff preserve and forge a good relationship with clients and organisations
If your staff only deal with customers over the telephone, then our Handling Difficult Telephone Calls course is the best course for your team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Revenue and Benefits
- Environmental Services
- Social Services
- Help line
- Contact Centre
OUR APPROACH TO TRAINING IS SIMPLE
We have specialised in delivering Conflict Management Training since 2003. Using tried and tested techniques, we deliver in an engaging way while meeting the needs of people with different learning styles. We regularly review the content of our sessions to ensure it remains best practice. Our focus is on building and reinforcing your staff’s existing skills in a supportive way. They are then in a position to manage conflict in the most effective and confident manner possible.
Still not sure which course you need?
Please get in touch and we can make sure we help you chose the right course.