Conflict Training for Regulating Bodies
Want to improve your staff’s confidence and ability to handle conflict but not sure which course is suitable? When in training we find many organisations like yours face the following issues:
- Managing expectations from members of the public
- Ensuring people understand the organisation’s remit
- Dealing with persistent behaviour
- Managing professionals
- Say no whilst encouraging customers to be calm and reasonable
- Avoid escalating conflict and difficult situations through their own actions
- Keep calm when faced with anger and frustration
- Understand more about their usual reaction to conflict
- Be able to address abuse with more confidence
- Deal with conflict situations effectively and quickly
- Ensure staff preserve and forge a good relationship with clients and organisations
If your staff only work with customers over the telephone, then the Handling Difficult Telephone Conversations course is for you.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Contact centre staff
- Compliance inspectors
- Escalated call handlers
OUR APPROACH TO TRAINING IS SIMPLE
We have specialised in delivering Conflict Management Training since 2003. Using tried and tested techniques, we deliver in an engaging way while meeting the needs of people with different learning styles. We regularly review the content of our sessions to ensure it remains best practice. Our focus is on building and reinforcing your staff’s existing skills in a supportive way. They are then in a position to manage conflict in the most effective and confident manner possible.
Still not sure which course you need?
Please get in touch and we can make sure we help you chose the right course.